Medicare Advantage from JAR Insurance Services
What is Medicare Advantage and who needs it?
We offer those who are Medicare eligible a full-range of Medicare services. Our licensed agents find the best plan available in your area and will unbiasedly recommend a plan that specifically fits your needs and is designed to provide you with all the benefits of Medicare Parts A & B and additional non-covered benefits.
- Medicare Advantage Plans (also known as “Part C” or “MA Plans”) are offered by private companies that are Medicare-approved
- You need to be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B to join an MA Plan
- MA Plans are health insurance programs that act as a substitute for Original Medicare Parts A and B
- MA Plans include: Health Maintenance Organizations, Preferred Provider Organizations, Private Fee-for-Service Plans, Special Needs Plans, Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans
- Most MA Plans include Part D prescription drug coverage
- If you need additional coverage than what Original Medicare offers, you should consider enrolling in a MA Plan
- MA Plans cover emergency and urgent care