Dental Insurance from JAR Insurance Services
from JAR Insurance Services
What is Dental coverage and who needs it?
FAQ’s about Dental Insurance
- Many dental plans offer multiple categories of coverage.
- Diagnostic and preventive care is typically covered with little or no out-of-pocket cost.
- Basic procedures — such as fillings, extractions and periodontal treatment — are covered with a slightly higher out-of-pocket cost.
- Major services – such as surgical procedures – have the the highest out-of-pocket costs and are subject to pre-authorizations. Plans may have a waiting period before these services are covered.
- To learn more please contact one of our local licensed agents today.
- Our agents can help you find the coverage you are looking for, a large network of dentists, and superior care. To learn more please contact us today.