Travel Insurance from JAR Insurance Services
from JAR Insurance Services
What is Medicare Advantage and who needs it?
While planning a vacation can be exciting, it is essential to keep in mind of the unforeseen and unpredictable hurdles that may arise while traveling.
Whether you are planning to travel within the country or internationally, it is important to know you are covered for medical expenses, trip cancellations, lost luggage, flight accidents and other losses that may occur.
JAR Insurance Services can help our clients stay prepared by offering affordable policies to protect you through any emergency and to ensure peace of mind & safe travels.
- Trip Cancellation Coverage- Cancelled trips are the #1 concern for most travelers. Coverage will help reimburse you for any pre-paid, nonrefundable expenses if your trip is cancelled prior to your departure.
- Baggage Coverage can reimburse you for your personal belongings if your luggage gets lost, stolen or damaged.
- Medical Expense Coverage will cover you for accidents and emergency medical and dental care while travelling abroad.
- Emergency Evacuation Coverage will cover unexpected 911 expenses such as airlifts, ambulances, and medically equipped flights back home
- Additional coverage: 24/7 Travel Assistance, Life Insurance, Hazardous Sports, Rental Car Collision, Identity Theft, Travel Delay Coverage & Baggage Delay Coverage
- To learn more, please contact one of our local licensed agents today
- Our agents make sure you are covered for as much of your trip as you feel comfortable. Give us a call today to learn more on how we can keep you covered.